I am confused about how to treat my acne and dark acne marks. Do I buy two regimens?
No, our UNBLEMISH Regimen is a complete skincare system that combines controlling the acne cycle with treating dark marks before they are visible on the skin’s surface. Many acne sufferers have post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), the remnant red/brown marks following a healed blemish. To address this concern, our UNBLEMISH Spot Fading Toner contains hydroquinone because we know that sun exposure triggers acne and makes your breakouts more likely to leave remnant pigmented marks, so we’ve included an SPF 20 sunscreen to this comprehensive plan of attack. The UNBLEMISH Regimen:
· Kills bacteria deep in the pore to heal blemishes and prevent future breakouts.
· Helps reduce the appearance of blotchiness and redness associated with breakouts.
· Deep cleans skin, unclogs pores and calms irritation.
· Lightens and prevents post-acne marks and discoloration.
· Protects skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays.
· Controls oil production and shine.
I recently switched from UNBLEMISH to ANTI-AGE Regimen and AMP MD and my acne came back. What should I do?
First of all, discontinue use the AMP MD Maximum Delivery System if you have active acne. Secondly, go back to treating, controlling and preventing your acne with the UNBLEMISH Regimen. Acne cannot be cured, only controlled. Once your breakouts clear, you can reduce the frequency of use to once a day and determine if that is enough medicine to keep skin clear. If so, you can begin using the ANTI-AGE Regimen and AMP MD System at night.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
SEE WHAT WE'RE UP TO IN REALTIME