As the seasons change, so do our skincare needs. Hot, humid months turn crisp and cool, exposing skin to a variety of environmental stressors. Stay ahead of the seasonal skincare curve with easy tips and effective products that keep your complexion looking flawless all year long.
- Swap facial soaps for hydrating cleansers. Wind and cooler temperatures can dry out skin and cause redness or sensitivity, so switch up your cleanser game and keep clean with gentle products. Start by removing your makeup, then use SOOTHE Gentle Cream Wash to combat dry, chapped, cracked skin.
- Remember the importance of exfoliation. Exfoliation is a necessary step for healthy skin, even in dry months. A gentle exfoliant helps remove dead skin cells and clears the way for skincare treatments. Plus, it helps refine and soften the skin’s surface—and silky skin is always in style.
- Keep your smacker supple. Your lips deserve just as much attention as your complexion. Give them the ultimate moisturizing treat with REDEFINE Lip Renewing Serum. Each capsule helps restore and maintain a fuller, younger-looking pout. All the better to be smooched over a pumpkin spice latte.
- Hydration is your friend. Moisture, moisture, moisture (paging Jan Brady). As temps start to dip, help your skin out and amp up the hydration. Avoid tight, flaky skin by choosing thicker creams and lotions during the day, and don’t forget overnight treatments.
- Don’t skip the SPF. Just because you’re accessorizing with scarves instead of sunglasses doesn’t mean harsh UVA and UVB rays aren’t coming your way. Before you head out the door, continue to slather your skin with a high quality sunscreen like ESSENTIALS Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Body Sunscreen.
Follow the tips above and keep your complexion glowing no matter what weather you find yourself in.
SHARE these autumn skin-saving tips with friends and family who live in colder climates.