Like you, we at R+F are all about results. And one of the best ways to see the results you’ve achieved with our products is to compare photos of your skin taken before and after you have started using them. There’s a good chance that seeing some compelling “Before and After” photos was what convinced you to start using Rodan + Fields products. Now, you can help others start their skincare journey with us by sharing your own pictures that showcase the results you’ve attained. It’s fun to have them featured, and our Consultants love to share them! Let’s face it: Everyone loves a good selfie.
When taking your “Before and After” photos, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Remove all makeup and pull hair back and away from your face.
- Find a well-lit room with a plain background, free from other people and pets, to limit distractions in the photo.
- Make sure your camera is in focus and the lighting is even.
- Take a picture of your full face, not just one particular area.
- Consistency is key. When you take your “After” photo, use the same background and facial position that you did in the “Before” photo.
Ready for your close up? One more thing to remember: When submitting your photos to us, send high-resolution jpeg or png images only (minimum 1000 pixels). Low-res, blurry, altered, filtered or collaged images will not be accepted and cannot be used.
We can’t wait to see how you bring these tips to life — and want to see photos from women and men of every age, with every skin type and skin concern. Use the hashtag #RFBeforeAndAfter when posting your “Before and After” photos for a chance to be featured on our social channels.